Re: [TCML] NST Measurements

Easiest way to solve this problem is call a manufacturer, ask for
engineering, and chat directly with an engineer.  He will give you the
correct answer without a lot of guessing.  He may also have valuable insight
into your measurement problems.  The engineers do this work all day long
and will give you valuable insight --- for free!

Dr. Resonance