Re: [TCML] NST Measurements

Yes, better said Ed.

Sorry to hear about the scale biting the dust on a nice Simpson. Was this unloaded just playing around with the transformer with a cap across the output? Probably the safe way to do that would be to load resistively and scale. The simulations I was messing with showed some amazingly high voltages at resonance if there's no other load. The transformer would never survive (assuming nothing else died first).

Bart"

Unloaded except for capacitor. This was one of those cases where right after it happened I wondered why I was doing it as the problem was obvious. Live and learn!

Ed