RE: [TCML] fused variac

That's a good price for NIB. I recently bought a used Powerstat at a garage sale for $20, but mine had no label at all. It appears to be a pair of ganged 136B's or 236B's. I counted 177 turns. I assumed each one is 120 volt, or 240 volts for both. Does anyone know the typical volts per turn Superior Electric uses?

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/garage/variac_280_volt_15_amp.jpg

Ignore the image name, as that was only a guess.

Adam