Re: [TCML] MOT Measurements

bartb skrev:
Hi Finn, All (Ted, Herwig),

Finn, I went through Tera Ranta equations against my own and then ran the simulations measuring the primary current with the secondary shorted (a great test for accuracy). I simply changed the source voltage as appropriate to the measurement and then changed the L1, L2, and K values associated to the transformer as indicated by Tera's values and my own (hope this table doesn't wrap or have formatting issues).
snip

Impressive work, and so fast.
Bart. That makes you the "mot-man", and a "hats off" from me!

Cheers, Finn hammer