Re: [TCML] aluminum magnet wire

Resistance is a bit higher, which for RF purposes is usually not good.  It
would work but with somewhat reduced peak current (less bright spark) than
copper.
In 1974, I did a test matching exact quantities of copper and alum wire, and
the alum was 75 amps less peak current current on a medium size coil.

But, if the price is way low, like surplus, you could try it.

Dr. Resonance