Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:34 AM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Re: Sculpture with Tesla coils

Hi Mary Jane,

I think it would be fun for the group to help you design the twins and
enclosure. We all have experience in different area's.

The feedback thus far is that a well grounded Faraday Cage made out of say
1" square mesh is a must as mentioned. RF noise and pacemaker safety is an
issue otherwise. The two public coils I mentioned are constructed this way.
People with experience with twins need to chime in. It is a cool project!

Jim Mora