Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Modeling

Ah ok, glad we agree on that ;-)

I could see a 3d model helping if you wanted to look at the disturbance
caused by the non-symmetrical stuff, like where your primary starts and
ends, for example.  But there doesnt seem to be anything too interesting
going on there anyway.

Ive used FEMM from Foster-Miller for most of my magnetic simulations.  Its
nice that it tells you the AC resistance of a coil, allowing the comparison
of various primary coils for efficiency issues.  Gives great insight into
"current bunching".

Steve