[TCML] BIG COIL items for sale!!!

Is anyone interested in purchasing / looking at any of these item? If you are, I'll make the schlep home (2 hours) to take pictures and post them on the server. If not... owell

x1 Large base with strike rail and primary, professionally machined. Stands about 2 - 2.5ft tall and is 4 x 4 ft wide.

x1 Large toroid, I believe 4 inches in toroid dia. by about 2 - 2.5 ft in total diameter. Made of black corrugated pipe, filled with foam, smoothed and wrapped to look exactly like a spun toroid!

x1 Large secondary, I believe 10 - 12 inches in diameter, stands 4 - 5ft tall. Extremely strong. Very heavy! 16gauge wire i believe.

x1 Blower gap assembly with HUGE blower fan.

x1 Small 1800rpm sync AC motor.

x2 Machined brass electrodes specifically for coil.

I'll get better specs soon!

All these parts belonged to a coil built as a Nemesis to Richard Hulls "Nemesis" This coil was capable of aprox 10 ft streamers. Has potential for much more im sure with different tank circuit and better tuning.

Contact me off list at arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested and i'll post pictures on my server in a few weeks when I can make it to Winston. Notice, if you are interested in big items, They really are too big and heavy to ship unless you really want to pay the costs... but i dont even know how i would manage to ship um. Im located in central North Carolina. Im in Raleigh... parts are in Winston-Salem. Pick up would be best. You can call me too at C:(336) 287-2006 or H:(919) 747-9931 if you are interested.

Regards
Andrew Robinson