[TCML] Altium Designer

Hi All,

This may not make it through our moderators and there is certainly no need of replies if it does (if you have a question, email me directly), but as schematic and pcb design is sometimes part of coiling for some, I thought I would mention this.

For anyone who has purchased CM2000 or Protel in the past, Altium is offering an extreme price reduction for licensed users who would like to upgrade their software. Altium Designer and Orcad are the two most professional design softwares on the market. Altium is extremely powerful (NASA uses it exclusively). This software is normally about $14,000. Their offering it to CM2000 and Protel licensed users for only $2,000 (limited time offer). An amazing price reduction. The reason these two older softwares (Protel, CM) are specific is because Altium bought up these companies. I think it's great that Altium is recognizing the users of these older softwares and granting them a major cost reduction (it's taken about 5 years for this to happen and I expect the market these days spurred this action, but we users are the benefactors with this one).
http://www.altium.com/

I know this doesn't apply to most coilers, but for those who it might, I simply wanted to make you aware. This offer won't be posted on their website, so just contact an Altium rep to find out more details.

Regards,
Bart