[TCML] VTTC, calling Dr. Spark

Since we are on the VTTC thread.

I would love to see some pictures of Quadzilla and how it was HV and
Filament powered (ratings would be nice). I wanted to make it to Arizona
this year but was conserving my $$. I think Hankenstein  posted some
teasers.

Thanks Much,

Jim Mora

I have most of the stuff including all the original Johnson hardware to
build a quad when I can't move the big iron around anymore and really retire
;-^) There is no way it will approach your beautiful artistic mastery with
acrylics!