[TCML] 4-Sale, 3 phase plate transformer

Hi Group,

I have been stashing a very nice 3 P 4200v Wye plate transformer for quite
awhile that was for my distant future (4) 833 coil. I have a fair amount of
iron around so I think I should off this if someone who has 3p and can
leverage its design. I have a genset but that's a big production for a tube
coil! My VFD may cut it but I now have a small pig in this voltage range
that will work well, which was acquired recently and have mongo 240v on my
back deck.

Primary is tapped Delta with 0,-10, 208v, and +10v at 240V Hx . The
secondary is wired Wye which is nice as it allows Xx 2400v to N per leg or ~
4200V Phase to Phase. The core is 9" wide x 4" thick x8" high and the
transformer in total weighs =,>80Lbs. This is no MOT stack;-^) I tried.

Please contact me off list if you have interest and I'll send some pics. It
is set up very clean with taps brought up to opposing phenolic plates
clearly marked with complete brass hardware unlike most of the junk we see
on Ebay much of the time these days. I would like around $100 for it from a
list member or I'll put it up on Ebay. Thanks.

Jim Mora

Ojai, Ca.