RE: [TCML] Tesla Coil w/Cell Phone Trigger - Suggestions Needed!

Many phones allow you to setup a unique ring-tone for each unique incoming call, based on caller ID. So if I called my Tesla coil cell phone from my phone, I can program a unique ring-tone that no one else can activate. Then the trick is to trigger the coil only if I'm the caller.

Adam