[TCML] construction tips wanted

Hello,

I have finished my secondary (67 cm - 26 inches form, diameter 10 cm-4
inches, and the winding itself 54 cm- 21.5 inches so I have a couple of
inches of "free" form at each end - I can cut that if needed). I'd like to
fit it on my primary base, which is a varnished MDF square with 6 vertical
pieces of PE to hold the primary.

Ideally it should be easy to dismantle for storage/transport, and I need be
able to adjust the height of the secondary vs the primary. Also it should
look nice and tidy.

What would you recommend?

My initial idea is to fit two disks of PE (chopping board) inside the form
(top- -bottom) with a hole in the middle of each disk, and fit an axle (such
as a PVC tube) through the disks. I am unsure of how I can fit the PVC tube
on the primary though.

Many thanks for your help

Thomas