[TCML] new coil

Regarding the coil. Kind of short, toroid is small, and I think you
would get better sparks with larger wire and taller coil.

OK good, I had made the toroid for the 4" coil. I had a stroke of luck andThe city had to replace the suige, water ,whatever it is. I was able to Legally acquire a 53" piece of really cool pvc.6 5/16 dia.  and  3/16 wall. also a piece  3 1/2"X  8 7/16 with a 1/4" wall (THINLING THAT ONE ALTHOUGH THE OTHER IS A NEON BLUE LOL)   TOROID:  4" dia to small?  or do u mean overall dia of 16" I like big torids Anyway they look cooler 6" X 24"? WIRE:26 24? SO  I  SHOULD SHOOT FOR MORE TURNS obviously   the thicker wire will help some but imp going to need double the wire  RIGHT?  THE TALLER   to make it taller and double the sec. dia, )   what length of coil winding Should I shoot for to start with javatc?  normally I start with 1000 turns and Let it figure it out.ive done a lot of simulations. sorry cant figgure out how to save a load file   followed directions but ?
                  ReplyReply All
J A V A T C version 11.8 - CONSOLIDATED OUTPUT
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:58:15 PMUnits = Inches
Ambient Temp = 68°F----------------------------------------------------
Surrounding Inputs:
200 = Ground Plane Radius
200 = Wall Radius
200 = Ceiling Height----------------------------------------------------
Secondary Coil Inputs:
Current Profile = G.PROFILE_LOADED
3.5 = Radius 1
3.5 = Radius 2
16 = Height 1
42 = Height 2
1044.18 = Turns
24 = Wire Awg----------------------------------------------------
Primary Coil Inputs:
4 = Radius 1
11.19 = Radius 2
14.75 = Height 1
14.75 = Height 2
10.7847 = Turns
0.25 = Wire Diameter
0.03 = Primary Cap (uF)
6 = Total Lead Length
Top Load Inputs:

qan you guys give me some info   look good?