Re: [TCML] Florida coilers?

I am glad that people are starting to understand that i am very cautious and
i fully understand the lethality of mots and piggys and i know that one
mistake can be my last and i am very cautious with these things.  Anyway now
that is out of the way lets get back on subject.  Are there any more coilers
in florida that i may be able to meet and do stuff with?