[TCML] Newbie Alert!!! LOL

Greetings all!

Grant (aka FreakyG) here from Randburg in South Africa! Just wanted to
let you know that you have a new newbie on-board who will be bugging
you with weird questions .... LOL

I have built my first TC and will post pics as I get time! .... A REAL
non-standard ... & under-performer, as I built it on a zero budget so
had to use whatever I could find lying around! *grin* .... Even the
copper wire I used was scrounged from a transformer I dismantled!
..... but more on that later!

What I would REALLY like to know is if there are any other South
African's on the list who are actively coiling and might be in my
area!?!?!?

Till next time!
Happy coiling!
Grant