RE: [TCML] 100kVA trannies as salvage?

Tell me how many amps you are looking at dealing with?

Also, spot surplus price of copper (as well as most metals) has tanked in
the last couple months. Another @#$% bubble...

Retail price has yet to fall into place but it will eventually (if they
don't run up another @#$% bubble).

Dave (who is getting @#$% tired of "economic" bubbles!)