From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tesla
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:32 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Frequency inverter questions

Hi all.

I have aquired a couple of frequency inverters to drive the motors of
my rotary spark gaps. Is
there any special arrangement I have to keep in mind when using them
so I don't destroy the
inverters? Any other hints, tips and tricks are greatly appreciated .
I'm thinking mainly of the generated EM-fields from the coils.
Thought I ask before I put them into use as they aren't exactly cheap.

Regards
/Matt