RE: [TCML] Primary angles

--- On Fri, 11/28/08, Lau, Gary <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Lau, Gary <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [TCML] Primary angles
> Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 3:33 PM
> I'm not sure there's any reason to use any primary
> geometry other than a flat one, regardless of secondary size
> or power.  It may seem that there's some efficiency to
> using a conical primary - that it somehow
> "focuses" or directs the primary energy towards
> the secondary more effectively than a flat primary does.
According to the neutral angle of magnetic forces on current lines in three dimensions this is not the imagined 90 degrees, but ~ 110 degrees; ie the angles between the four vertices of a cube connecting its eight corners; see the last pages of the Moon Model of the Nucleus;
http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/Articles%202005/MoonModel_F04.pdf
Thus I am building eight triangular spiral coils put together as a regular octahedron of eight triangles fitted together with the minimal amount of interior volume to test this thesis here. FOUR magnetic fields,(NS pairs on parallel planes) can share the same space and have no mutual induction according to this remarkable thesis here. Since the angles there are 110 degrees, perhaps just a single 110 degree conical primary might be worth investigating.
Sincerely Harvey D Norris