Re: [TCML] Hot-Streamer.com domain name

Hi

Last time I checked, it was $100 minimum bid. Projected sales price was
estimated in the $3k to $5k range due to the .com extension and the number of
links to the site, as well as the amount of traffic it got. If everyone leaves
it alone until it goes out of pending status and into available status it could
be registered for about $10/year.

Hopefully someone with the "right" motives will acquire the registration. If
that should happen, one option could be round robin DNS. That way the various
mirrors share the load, and if one goes down, the user is redirected to
another.

Anyway, I would sure hate to see some commercial interest cash in on someone
else's good work. Hot-streamer.com has become a brand in it's own right.

later
deano