[TCML] Doubler Capacitor

Does anyone have a capacitor that would be suitable for a doubler cap?  I'm
looking for a capacitance between two and ten microfarads.  The capacitor
needs to be rated for 10kV or greater.  The capacitor also needs to be
relatively small.  When I say small I mean that it should not be a
10"x10"x8" cube like my current doubler cap.  If anyone has a few
defibrillator capacitors they're willing to part with I think these would be
ideal (if the capacitance is not so large that I can't series them for
~10uF).

If you have anything like this please contact me off list.

-Phillip Slawinski