Re: [TCML] Climbing Arcs

Appreciate the info Chris. I did notice the other day that Ken  Strickfaden's
climbing arcs were enclosed, with a horn gap coming out of  the top. Nice
touch!

Interesting that he rewound X-ray trannys to lower the voltage/raise the
current. I was also wondering what the right voltage/current ratio was best for
climbing arcs.

Thanks,

Tony

In a message dated 5/27/2008 2:11:53 P.M. Central Daylight  Time,