[TCML] height of secondary and crossing secondary wire

Hello,

What is the recommended value for the height of the lower part of the
secondary with respect to the primary? I am planning 0 (both at the same
height) but since it has a large impact on k - shall I keep my options open
and plan for -2, -1, 0, 1 and 2 cm above the primary?

Also, what is the significance of having one turn of the secondary crossing?
(in effect, having one turn backwards). It is apparently a BAD think - but
how bad? I was very careful today, winding 1200 turns of my secondary - but
just wanted to check how bad one crossing turn would be

Many thanks - as usual

Cheers

Thomas