Re: [TCML] javatc

Hi Douglas,

Sounds right. sec h1 is the bottom of the coil. If it is 23, then it is a measured 23" above the floor. If the primary is flat and it's inside (h1) and outside (h2) is 23, then it is a flat primary coil with the center of the primary winding even with the bottom of the secondary winding (and 23" above the floor). These numbers (both sec and pri) are a measurement to the center of the wire in all cases. If you raise the primary 1/4", adjust your primary numbers to 23.25".

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question as you intended. If you want, copy the Javatc output text box and send me that info directly. Thus, I can insert "your" numbers and see what your seeing. My address is bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW, sorry if I got to this late. My comcast was out for a couple days and just got back online tonight.

Take care,
Bart

douglas smith wrote:
Secondary Coil
  23 = Height 1
44.8085 = Height 2
Primary Coil
  23 = Height 1
23 = Height 2
ok my question is if secondary H1=23 and Primary H1 and H2 are 23 that does not seem to hold in account primary wire dia. and the fact that the primary wire will be lifted .25 to .05 by spacers.
    couplling coefficient is .002 of recomended.
    am i looking at this right.
    i used demo coil and changed sec. wire dia. and turns and Primary cap.
    it was so close to what i wanted
    it does seem to hold in account the extra tube between sec. H2=44.8085
    and middle of toroid 46.8085.
   toroid  minor=4, major=16, height=46.8085,
    Disc #1: inside=0, outside=8, height=46.8085, topload
        THANKS