Re: [TCML] Capacitor choice and voltage question

At this cap value, your best coil performance will be achieved with a
hyperbaric spark gap. Usually increases spark output length by 20-25% over
most parallel copper pipe type sparkgaps.

Contact me off-list if you want a drawing of it.

Easy to make and costs approx $15 or less for all the parts.  If you tell
them it's for a school science project, most large local vacuum cleaner
repair shops will donate a few of the motor/blowers for your project.  Just
give them 30 days to find a few for you during their normal course of repair
work.

Dr. Resonance