Re: [TCML] Capacitor choice and voltage question

Thanks for the advice so far.  I seems the best course of action is
get a simple static gap going with 36 of these caps (.0166uF, 36kv
total) and then buy more for a RSG once the coil is running well.  The
end number of caps may be around 48, even 60 if a total capacitance of
0.04uF is the end goal.

I assume the spark gap on a Terry Filter will have the RSG covered, my
first Tesla Coil uses one and it works very well.  I"ll be sure to
have one in place before running the coil.

Thanks again,
Scott Leonard