Re: [TCML] New Double Toroid idea works!

Not for long!  Thieves are constantly stealing copper plbg from houses under
const in Tucson.  It's a real problem here.  Sometimes they even climb poles
and cut down wires to get at the copper.  Last month some idiot climbed up a
pole and cut a 14.4 kV wire with a bolt cutter and no plastic gloves.  He
was toast and now ancient history.

Dr. Resonance