[TCML] Javatc to version 11.8

Hi All,

Tiny update to Javatc uploaded today. I fixed a problem with the secondary output Lee (energy storage inductance). This value was hosed during my last update. Not a big deal and probably of no concern to anyone. Also, I updated some text for the top terminal voltage in the RSG and Static gap sections. I identified those values as "rms" but they should have stated "peak". Same number, just the identifying text was corrected.

Regarding those particular terminal voltages: The output voltage will actually be lower. These values represent what the coil would "attempt" to charge the terminal to, but the fact is, the geometry of the top terminal is what defines how high this voltage will be when sparks breakout. Although the output may identify 500kV or so, don't think you have a 500kV coil at breakout. Your top terminal is the component that limits this value and usually between 150 and 400 kV. This can of course go higher on large high powered coils due to the large ROC.

web link: http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html

pc download: http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.zip

Take care,
Bart