[TCML] questions about my coil, 12/60 NST

Hey,
I have a 4.25 in coil and I just bought a 12kv 60ma NST. I wanted to know
what the best capacitor value would be to use for that transformer. The computer
 says 0.0132 uf, but I know that it has to be slightly above that value. I
don't  know how much capacitance I should have.

Also, what would be the best spark gap that I should use. I understand that
one of the best spark gaps for a NST coil would be the hyperbaric spark gap,
but  I am unsure how to make that.

Right now I am just using a static copper tube gap spark gap and it has a
blower on it

Thanks, I really appreciate all your help, anything you say will help me  out
a lot.

Amir M.
14 yrs old

favorites at AOL Food.