From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lau, Gary
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 8:48 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] RE: two earths on my NST?

Well that is odd looking.  If you know the manufacturer and model
number, perhaps their web site may provide some insight.

With an Ohm meter, what is the relationship between these two ground
terminals and the two HV terminals?  What is the NST rating?

Typically, the NST ground is not connected to the mains ground.  From
your photo, it appears that it is connected to the mains ground?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA