Re: [TCML] Pig SISG: Destroying the Indestructible

Hi Phil
I have purchased from Mark Dunn many of the parts for a 20 stage SISG to run on a smaller TC but also later on my 18 inch coil that runs 2 PT's. So it will be a bit mini piggish.
Hence I am interested in the results of higher powers.
Are you sure that stage still works? The IGBT would have been over volted and destroyed if the voltage across the SIDACs went higher than 1200V. I don't recall the details of your coil. Could you give me the basic details and any info you have on spark length and power input?

Cheers
Peter  www.tesladownunder.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx>
   Last night I rolled out the Pig SISG again.

-Phil LaBudde