Re: [TCML] Applications of the Tesla transformer

In a message dated 3/13/08 11:06:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shobley@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>Dollard... ...makes a whole lot of unsubstantiated  claims

You're not the first to mention this, and I really didn't mean  to introduce
pseudoscience into the mix.

I'm not an expert on Tesla,  but I believe he explored longitudinal
electrical waves, and this was the  topic of the only Eric Dollard video I saw. It was
very interesting to watch,  and seemed to have a basis in conventional
physics.

As much as I love the big sparks, and playing the Mario theme, I have  to
believe that Tesla saw more applications for his invention than  entertainment.
(Although he had *more* than a touch of PT Barnum in him,  especially towards
the end).

This was the only reason I bring up the  applications of the TC.

Steve

Hi Steve,

It's the longitudinal waves and the lumeniferous aether that define the  "far
side" for the vast majority of list members. No one has yet shown their
existence and no one with a grasp of physics has yet found a need for their
existence to explain any as yet provable phenomenon.

Matt D.