RE: [TCML] Applications of the Tesla transformer

>Dollard... ...makes a whole lot of unsubstantiated claims

You're not the first to mention this, and I really didn't mean to introduce psuedoscience into the mix.

I'm not an expert on Tesla, but I believe he explored longitudinal electrical waves, and this was the topic of the only Eric Dollard video I saw. It was very interesting to watch, and seemed to have a basis in conventional physics.

As much as I love the big sparks, and playing the Mario theme, I have to believe that Tesla saw more applications for his invention than entertainment. (Although he had *more* than a touch of PT Barnum in him, especially towards the end).

This was the only reason I bring up the applications of the TC.

Steve