Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:28 AM
Subject: [TCML] Applications of the Tesla transformer

I've been reading the list avidly over the last couple of weeks. One thing I've not seen too much of are the applications of the Tesla transformer.
Does anyone do anything interesting and unusual with them?
I've been watching some of the Borderland Science series, and find some of the stuff going on there really fascinating.
Has anyone tried to reproduce Eric Dollard's work?
...and if so, what did you find?

Steve
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx