Re: [TCML] RF Ground and Brass

Hi Gary,

I found some emails corresponding to my measurements. They ranged from like 1A to 5.6A. I'll send you these emails directly as there is some other correspondence following to help with all of this including Paul's prediction.

Take care,
Bart

bartb wrote:
My coil was my 8.5" coil. I'll try to digd up the measurements if wanted. It was one of those measurements to supply some info through an email question, so I'll have to dig through some of my TSSP emails to see if I can find it and whatever details I might have supplied.