From: Nicholas J. Goble <ngoble@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 4:22 pm
Subject: [TCML] Trouble with eBay wire

I bought 24 AWG wire from an eBay dealer named Jim Whyte. He has
thousands of sales already so I figure that he's legit. My purchase
was supposed to be 1000' of 24 AWG copper magnet wire. I got my
shipment within the allotted time. I began to wrap my secondary coil.
I was going for 20" tall, 4" diameter. After hand winding all the
wire, I measure the wind and find it to be only 17.5" long. After some
crude calculations, I found the total length of the wire to be about
910'.

I emailed the seller to get a new coil of magnet wire, and he assures
me that he sent me exactly 1000' and won't be sending me another coil.
What should I do about this? Should I contact PayPal and dispute the
order?