RE: [TCML] Depot NST Measurements

Since the (short circuit) current being measured is a simple sine wave and there are no transient spikes, then a common DMM or other AC current meter may be used.  If the current being measured was the current going into an operating Tesla coil, the current waveform would no longer be a sine wave, so any measurement on a meter that is calibrated for a sine wave would be meaningless.  And more importantly, the transient spikes tend to send digital meters into never-never land.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA