RE: [TCML] Ballastwith adjustable Core

I use "copper weld" wire removed from the core of CCTV lines for some uses.
It takes a set from when it is wound on a spool. My home made wire
straighter is a series of small pulleys bolted to a 2x4. The wire will have
a set of about 24" radius off the roll, I have the pulleys adjusted so when
the wire is run between them it is forced in the opposite direction. Each
type of wire will have a different spring rate so I can't tell you how much
off set is needed for wire you don?t have yet but the pulleys work for me.
If I am not clear I take a picture and send it to you. I can also sell some
one with a set of alum pulleys with ball bearing roller to make one if
needed. Contact me off list for information about pulleys.

Rich , Kd0zz

As an act of plagiarism . Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling or facts are
transmission errors.

Subject: RE: [TCML] Ballastwith adjustable Core

How do you straighten
it?