[TCML] insulation

OK ill try this again i had posted an earlier question about if i could modify an nst  by making the core so as to except two secondaries in series on each side and what would the effects be.
one reply told me that i would have insulation problems.
i am curious as to what that means .
where would i have the problem? and can anyone out there help me with what material i could use to fix it. surely there is a way to get around it    all things are possible.
it just seems logical that it would work   in my humble opinion.
i cant be the only idiot out there that has thought of this.
hopefully this is more proper and will make it to the list.