Re: [TCML] My first Tesla

You would have to look at the waveform of your coil on a scope to determine
the number of firing cycles.  At 2 mA you would probably use .002uF maximum,
which would be poor output due to the fact you are not putting much energy
into the coil, 1/2 CV^2.  Search for an nst --- much better way to go.

Dr. Resonance