Re: [TCML] Series Transformers

I have already built a sucker gap, and it seemed to do a decent job
quenching.  This of course was with a .013 mfd cap.  I suppose when the full
1mfd + cap is hooked up the quenching will worsen?  Why do you say a rotary
gap is probably not advisable, electrode spacing has to be too close for
comfort?