Re: [TCML] Secondary Coil

Nic,

Part of the fascination/obsession with high voltage physics and building
that kind of stuff that I was talking about earlier, is a desire to share what
we have all learned, with other folks like you that want to learn about it
too. First of all, a big part of this hobby is safety, and you'll find  a great
concern for that here. We come to this list to learn, and then to pass  on what
we have learned, especially if it will save you from being an  accident
statistic. It's actually very low for this hobby, and we'd like to  keep it that
way!

Pretty soon, you'll be the one offering advice to other less  experienced
coilers, and giving them encouragement and advice, safety tips,  etc. etc. That's
your payback to the list, so don't feel guilty, just offer up  your questions
and advice whenever you have anything to say.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 6/14/2008 5:05:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,