[TCML] Greenhorn Coiler

I'm beginning to plan my first tesla coil.  I've looked through many
sites over the internet and can't find any concrete information on the
transformer needed.  I know this is a broad question, but can someone
please explain the type of transformer that I need.  I don't want to
buy something that's not going to work on a tesla coil.

I'm leaning more towards an NST because I've read that the alternative
needs oil (OBIT) and that seems like a hassle to deal with.

Here are a few questions that I have:

1) What size transformer should I get?
2) What does RMS mean?
3) Is there anything specific that I need to know when buying a
transformer?
4) Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should get and where I
could get it?

Thanks

Nicholas Goble