Re: [TCML] RSG Cooling - was - a new coil being born + PICTURES

This thread got me thinking...
Is there any consensus over "approximately" how much power is lost (heat I need to remove) through a rsg? I have a 10" pig/coil I usually run at around 10 kVA with a "four gap" rotary. If I were to try and design a cooling system, what would a good rating be for watts to dissipate? I probably run around 400 - 480 bps with a 100 nF cap. I wanted to check the Joules per bang, but hot-streamer is down and that's where I have my specs.

Adam