Re: [TCML] Choosing a Secondary Diameter

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 2:19 PM, bunnykiller <bunnikillr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> since you seem to be limited to 4,6,8" etc material, go with the 4" dia.
>  Wind about 20" worth of #22 Double Formvar wire. You may want to precoat
> the tubing with a polyeurathane varnish ( 1 coat) and let dry.

Thanks for the feedback to all.. Looks like 4" is the recommendation.
I plan to pre-coat to assist with winding since i have no experience
with winding.

I'm planning to use a copper strip (1" x .032") for my primary.  Does
that have any impact on the secondary size that has been discussed
here?

Thanks
Mike