Freaky formatting: Was: [TCML] Poly thickness

I don't know? I've noticed this a lot of this these days and it's not just you (there are a couple others out there). Everything is all bunched up and run together. Makes it really difficult to figure out what is actually being said. What are you using for an email client?

Take care,
Bart

david baehr wrote:
How can I fix the freaky formating ??? Thanks> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 19:04:03 -0700> From: bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [TCML] Poly thickness> CC: > > David B.,> > (some freaky formatting in your emails?).>