Re: [TCML] homemade transformer

In a message dated 1/23/08 7:27:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ggreen@xxxxxxxx writes:

>Tough I built mine without any special calculations and it  certainly has
some flaws,

>it was well worth the effort. ( I had some help from Finn, which  helped a
lot )

>http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla19.html

    FWIW, I agree with your theory that the threaded  rods are "shorting out"
the magnetic circuit. Maybe move the rod brackets to the  far corners, or at
least outside the "window" of the core.

-Phil LaBudde

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

48)