From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Dean
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:56 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] live pigs on the ground

Actually not all that uncommon. Sometimes inside a metal housing made
for the
perpose, but sometimes out in the open like that. Usually, in the cases
I've
seen, the fence is much higher, 10 to 12 feet, and the entire enclosure
is
paved over with a concrete slab. This looks more like stories I've heard

about how it is done in Mexico.

later
deano