RE: Strange Blue Glows Re: [TCML] Energy accumulation on TC.

I would add that I too have never seen any observable persistence in light bulbs or florescent tubes.  I think what you observed as the tube was passed back to you is not phosphor persistence - it's simply YOU retaining a static charge relative to the person who handed you the tube.

Gary Lau
MA, USA