Re: [TCML] How much CFM is needed for an RQSG on a 12/60 powered coil?

Vin-

The less surface area your spark gap electrodes have, the more air you need
moving across them.  For example a RQ style gap might only require a low
power muffin fan but a vacuum or leaf blower motor would be more appropriate
for a single static gap.  I find that it's better to over build something
than to under build it.  If your cooling fan is too big you can always use a
variac or light dimmer to slow it down.

Just my 0.02,
Drake Schutt